On the first day of your rental you will receive your Travel Case containing your Travel Wifi Hotspot, charger, USB cable, user manual and return envelope:Likewise, you will have to send us back your Travel Case together with its content at the end of your holiday. This way the next travelover will get to enjoy their connection on their trip too ☺. However don’t get intimidated by the return process – it is absolutely hustle free! Place everything back into the Travel Case, put the Travel Case into the return envelope and seal it. Voilà you are ready to drop your envelope in a mailbox.
You can send us the hotspot back from any mailbox. It’s pretty common to have a mailbox on every street in Europe and they are usually located at not far fro metro entrances. Moreover there are mailboxes at the airports right BEFORE the security check.
Where are mailboxes at the airports?
Here are some of the many airports with mailboxes:
From these links, you’ll be able to find the exact location of every mailbox in France:
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 1
Mailbox at Departures Level, between Hall 1 & 2 near by the stairs
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2 RER Train Station
Post Office above the fast food restaurant « Classcroute », Level 3
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2A
Mailbox at Departures Level, Exit 6, in front of the Information Desk
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2C
Mailboxes at Departures Level, Exit 16, 12 and 10
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2D
Mailbox at Departures Level, exit 9, near by the fast food restaurant « Naked »
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2E
Mailbox at Departures Level, in front of Exit 9, near by the « Relay » store
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2F
Mailboxes at Departures Level, Exit 2, 10 and 15
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 2G
Mailbox at Departures Level, in front of Check-In Desks
Charles de Gaulle Terminal 3
NO MAILBOX AT THIS TERMINAL L
Orly Airport (ORY)
- Post Office Terminal West, Level 0, Gate A
- Post Office Terminal South, Level 0, Gate C
Find every mailboxes in France from this link.
London Heathrow & Gatwick Airport
- BE CAREFUL, NO MAILBOXES AT LONDON AIRPORTS!
Find every mailboxes in Great Britain from this link.
Berlin – Tegel Airport
- Terminal A, Public Area, Gate 5,13
Frankfurt – Flughafen Frankfurt am Main
- Terminal 1, Concours B
- Terminal 1, Concours D
Munich – Franz Josef Strauß Airport
- MAC, Level 03
- Terminal 1, Level 04/PA
- Terminal 2, Level 03/PA, 04/PA
Find every mailboxes in Germany from this link.
Rome – Flumicino Airport
- Post Office , Terminal 1, Arrivals Level
Milan – Malpense Airport
- Post Office, Terminal 1 Arrivals B Level 0, Located opposite Arrival exit 6-7
Find every mailboxes in Italy from this link.
Amsterdam – Schiphol Airport
- Departures Level, near check in Gate 8, next to the information desk, before security
- Departures Level, next to the valet and baggage sealing service, before security
- Departures Level, next to Urban Beans and tax-free validation statiın, before security
Find every mailboxes in the Netherlands from this link.
Barcelona – El Prat Airport
- Terminal T1, Floor 3
- Terminal T2B, Floor 0
Madrid – Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Terminal T1, Floor 0, Arrivals Hall
- Terminal T1, Floor 1, Public space
- Terminal T2, Floor 1, Public space
- Terminal T4, Floor 2, Check-in area
Find every mailboxes in Spain from this link.
Reykjavik – International Airport
- 1 mailbox before (at a corner, next to the ODD luggage store, level 0) and 1 after security check
Find every mailboxes in Island from this link.